The Managing Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions course provides students with the skills required to effectively support a Citrix application and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 environment. This course is based on final product code and is currently available through select Citrix Authorized Learning Centers (CALCs).
During this course, students will learn how to successfully manage, monitor, support and troubleshoot a XenDesktop 7 solution, which includes growing the implementation to accommodate changes in the environment (adding new applications, new users, new desktops and new policies) and troubleshooting common issues.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Understand the XenDesktop 7 architecture, components, and communication
- Delegate administration and manage licenses
- Manage and monitor their hypervisor
- Manage applications and desktops in a XenDesktop environment
- Manage StoreFront and access for external end users
- Manage policies and profiles
- Manage sessions, sites, and users
- Manage printing
- Manage Provisioning Services and Personal vDisks