The accelerated lean Six Sigma Black Belt program and methodology allows students to complete certification requirements faster than traditional Six Sigma and Lean training programs.
1 - Lean Six Sigma Overview
- Review Lean Six Sigma
- DMAIC Model
- Black Belt Roles and Responsibilities
2 - Lean Six Sigma Leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Tollgate Reviews
- Leading Teams
- Change Management
- Project Selection Strategies
3 - Measure Phase
- Introduction to SPC XL software
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Sampling Strategies and Calculations
- Process Capability; DPMO Calculations
- Rolled Throughput Yield
- Charts: Histogram, Pareto, Box Plot and Scatter Plot
- Lean Metrics
4 - Analyze Phase
- Generating Root Cause Hypothesis
- Validating Hypothesis
- Scientific Method and P-Values
- Statistical Testing: T-Tests, ANOVA
- Statistical Testing: Proportion Tests, Chi-Square
- Statistical Testing: Correlation and Regression
5 - Improve Phase
- Lean Solution Concepts
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Capturing Improvement Data
6 - Control Phase
- Statistical Process Control
- Control Charts: C Chart, P Chart, X-bar & R Chart
- Project Communication and Replication
7 - Black Belt Test
This course is designed for business professionals with a college degree or those professionals who have significant experience in business operations. Also invited to attend are students who have completed a Green Belt program through an external vendor or through an in-house program.
Virtual Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Boot Camp Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.