Getting Started with Android App Development
- Overview of the Android Operating System
- Set Up the Android Programming Environment
- Develop an Android App
Working with the Android App Framework
- Work within the Android Project Structure
- The Android App Life Cycle
- Design to Requirements and Expectations
Creating an App with Multiple Activities
- Add Activities to an App
- Provide Navigation to Other Activities
- Add Menus and Action Bars to an App
Working with Web Data
- Populate a View with Web Data
- Populate a WebView
Working with User Preferences
- Implement a User Interface for Preferences
- Read User Preferences
Working with Data and Storage
- Write File Data
- Read File Data
Debugging and Analyzing Android Apps
- Debug an Android App
- Use Additional Android Debugging and Analysis Tools
Providing Flexible Layouts
- Use Fragments to Support Flexible Layouts
- Provide Backward Support for Fragments
- Provide Support for Alternate Layouts and Orientations
- Load App Data from Resources
- Support Alternate Languages through Resources
- Apply Themes and Styles
Working with Multimedia
- Load Graphic Images
- Draw Graphics through Code
- Add Animation Effects
- Capture Multimedia
Integrating with the App Ecosystem
- Access Sensors and Location Services
- Develop a Widget
Finalizing an App
- Manage App Security
- Prepare an App for Release
Virtual Developing Android Mobile Apps for Business Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.