Data Recovery Topics
- Logical Recovery of disabled hard drives
- Using file format recognition tools
- Logical recovery via avoiding BIOS interrupts
- Motions that unlock the actuator of a drive
- Diagnosing the physical recovery of drives
- Comparing pre-recorded sound samples to live drives
- Logic board replacements
- Single and Multi-Platter Swaps
- Head Assembly replacement
- P-List and G-List recovery
- Addressing SMART values
- Dealing with damaged sectors
- Reverse scanning
- Capturing SID protected folders
- Resolving kernel or driver issues with a Linux bootable disk
- Head Stack replacement
- Working with the Service Area (SA) of a drive
- Reviewing data structures with a Hex Editor
- Diagnosing """"clicking noises""""
- Mac OS X Data Recovery
- Linux Data Recovery
- RAID 0 Recovery & RAID 5 Recovery
- Vista and Recovery of Shadow Copies
- Clearing passwords on a password protected drive
- Solid state drive recovery
- Firmware issues
You will learn the fundamentals of hardware data recovery which will enable you to properly diagnose dead drives and bring them back to life. You will also learn logical recovery for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, RAID arrays, Exchange server and even solid state flash NAND drives.
Virtual Data Recovery Online Live training option
Imagine an industry-leading classroom training experience from wherever you have access to the Internet.
The Virtual Online Live events listed here gives you an effective and proven online virtual learning experience with the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere.
There is also an option of experiencing Online Live from one of the many national partner centers where a computer and headset will be provided for you.
This rich and engaging virtual classroom environment lets you conveniently interact with instructors and other students.
You will hear and see your instructor as they teach the course and answer your questions via voice or text.
Choose the online live virtual training option and you can access the recorded version even after the class has finished.
The onDemand labs give you access to the same client and server technologies covered in class so you can test, apply and hone your skills by accessing the labs before and even after the class.
Technical Requirements: a computer or laptop with a modern browser and high speed internet access along with one or two monitors.