Create a positive impression of you - and your organization
You spend a lot of time on the phone, which means your job comes with a ton of unique challenges. You have to come across as friendly and professional, while staying focused on your key objectives. You have to make your point quickly and clearly. And you have to be serviced-minded and sales-focused all while talking to someone who may not even want to be on the phone with you.
This Webinar Is Packed With Great Techniques and Tips Thatll Make Your Job a LOT Easier!
We get how hard your job is, and thats why weve developed Telephone Skills for Customer Service & Sales Professionals an exciting one-hour course in how to develop a positive phone presence thatll produce amazing results for you. Youll connect more quickly and easily with the person on the phone handle objections and difficult people with greater success and get the optimum results youre looking for.
Sign up for Telephone Skills for Customer Service & Sales Professionals and learn powerful phone techniques that will make your day easier and make you more successful! This is training you cant afford to miss. Enroll today!
A Glimpse of What You'll Learn
- Essential words and phrases that make a caller feel welcomed and give a great impression of your organization
- Keep it simple: how to make your key points clearly and concisely
- Words and phrases you absolutely want to avoid and ones you can use instead
- Critical guidelines for handling and disarming difficult people whether theyre rude, angry, or upset
- How does your voice come across? Critical vocal techniques and speech pacing tips that can make all the difference
- Simple phone etiquette tips and why they matter so much
- Tips to making sure you hit all your mandatory objectives while keeping the person on the phone on your side
- Secrets to selling over the phone without coming across as too salesy
- 3 phone behaviors customers hate most and how to avoid them
- Active listening techniques that help you connect
- Speaking with a smile: how to convey your enthusiasm and positivity through your voice
- Conversation closers: tips to ending the call on a positive and professional note
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity
to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will
address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be
addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting
materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.