Become a strong, more successful leader
If youre like most new supervisors, you were promoted because you did a fantastic job but youve received only minimal training in how to supervise people. So, youve been trying to learn by trial and error, navigating personality conflicts, performance issues, and staff development along the way. Its hard and its stressful and it doesnt have to be that way. Thats why we developed Top 10 Management Survival Skills for First-Time Supervisors an all-new webinar from STAR12.
Youre may be thinking, Im busy I have work to do and people to manage. We understand. Thats why this training only takes an hour of your valuable time!
How do we do it? We focus on only covering the best-of-the-best the KEY supervisory survival skills that will have the biggest impact on your team and on your career.
In just ONE hour, youll discover how to become a stronger supervisor.
The Top 10 Management Survival Skills for First-Time Supervisors Webinar will give you the tools you need to become a more effective leader able to handle whatever the job throws at you!
Youll learn how to identify and eliminate the destructive behaviors that can quickly destroy a team! Youll discover the secrets to successful delegation, and how to communicate instructions and expectations so clearly theres no room for misunderstandings. And youll learn how to improve the performance of every member of your team.
Enroll today and learn the skills that will benefit you for a lifetime!
If youre new to a supervisory role, theres not a more effective and powerful way to quickly develop your skills than through this powerful one-hour webinar. Sign up for Top 10 Management Survival Skills for First-Time Supervisors now and discover just how effective you can be.
A Glimpse at Your Agenda
- Team Building: how to develop a productive, balanced, and cohesive team
- Delegation: the most common mistakes new supervisors make and how YOU can avoid them
- Coaching and Motivation: important tips guaranteed to improve employee performance and productivity
- Performance Evaluation: how to use performance evaluations to set expectations, motivate employees, and improve overall performance
- Counseling: when you should and shouldnt counsel employees and when you need to refer them to professional resources
- Performance Improvement: adapting the five steps of progressive discipline to any performance issue or situation
- Problem Solving: how to quickly assess a situation and take action to resolve problems before they get out of control!
- Conflict Management: become known for your cool, calm, and confident ability to resolve and defuse tense situations!
- Change Management: three keys to successfully introducing and implementing change in the workplace
- Staff Development: identifying employees with high potential and developing a long-term plan that really pays off
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.