Most organizations today are in a constant state of flux as they respond to the fast-moving external business environment, local and global economies, and technological advancement. This means that workplace processes, systems, and strategies must continuously change and evolve for an organization to remain competitive.
The Change Management Training is a live instructor-led course that emphasizes the change process and obstacles to changes. This course also covers managing and adapting to change, coping with uncertainty, and moving forward. Organizational shifts can have either a positive or negative experience for those involved û depending on how effectively employees are led through the process. Leaders play a vital role in seeing that employees understand the benefits and new opportunities brought about by change.
The Change Management Training Course successfully requires thoughtful planning and innovative options. Leaders should assess the situation carefully and adjust their plan based on their workersÆ needs. If change is handled correctly, everyone will be on board with it.
Upon successful completion of the Change Management Training course, you will be able to:
- Clearly define the change and align it to business goals.
- Determine impacts and those affected.
- Develop a communication strategy.
- Implement a support structure.
- Measure the change process.
- Handle obstacles to change.
- Manage change through encouraging creativity, developing commitment, and communication.
- Adapt to change.
- Cope with uncertainty and move forward.
Module One: Determine Impacts and Those Affected
- What are the impacts of the change?
- Who will the change affect the most?
- How will the change be received?
Module Two: Develop a Communication and Readiness Strategy
- Clarify and Align the Vision and Goals
- Determine Readiness
- Establish a Sense of Urgency
- Create a Communication Plan
- ôActivate the Changeö Practice
Module Three: Create a Plan
- Gather and Analyze Data
- Plan to Manage Resistance
- Involve, Engage, and Motivate Others
- ôCreate a Planö Practice
Module Four: Transition the Change
- Design the Implementation
- Institutionalize the Changes
- Evaluate the Effort
Module Five: Implement a Support Structure
- Assist Employees Emotionally And Practically in Adjusting to the Change
- Build Proficiency of Behaviors and Technical Skills Needed to Achieve Desired Business Results
- Consider Where support is most required
- What types of support will be most effective?
Module Six : Measure and Evaluate the Change Process
- Did the change assist in achieving business goals?
- Was the change management process successful?
- What could have been done differently?
Module Seven: Be an Effective Leaderá
- Why Do People Follow Leaders?
- Communicate as You ACT: A Tool
- Tips to Manage Resistance
- Gaining Commitment
Managers in all industries who are responsible for choosing and implementing an organizational and divisional strategy that will produce optimal results.