Duration: Two-day Workshop
Skilled, empowered administrative assistants and support staff are
critical to a successful management team. What is it that makes them so
valuable? They are the backbone of an organization.
Confident and successful administrative assistants reflect positively on the organization and the managers they assist.
- Discover proven techniques for becoming more productive and effective in their organization.
- Learn how to handle the pressure of multiple deadlines.
- Fine-tune your interpersonal skills.
- Flex your behaviour style to better match your organization’s culture.
- Manage the conversation with an assertive, “action oriented” approach.
- Determine personal time management strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify and control time wasters.
- Learn how to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Conquer procrastination once and for all.
- Learn how to delegate effectively
- If you have to decline a customer’s request or deliver bad news, learn how to say it assertively and with diplomacy.
- Discover how to succeed in a changing environment.
- Create and maintain a positive, professional attitude.
- Utilize a self-assessment tool that results in a better
understanding of your behaviours and helps in identifying and minimizing
potential conflicts with others.
- Look how internal and external clients react differently to the same situation and how to negotiate a win-win.
- Success tips for handling difficult people.
- Fine tune your interpersonal skills such as listening, questioning and e-mail writing.
- Learn how to maintain work/home balance.
- Identify burnout and rust out signs of stress.
- Discover practical tips for managing stress, both on and off the job.