This course focuses on the key implementation task of installing
Unica Campaign 8. After reviewing and learning the architecture of the
Unica Campaign environment, students will practice an actual
installation of the Unica system in a Windows environment.
(This course is one of five classes in the Unica Campaign 8
learning series. To complete your learning you should also attend the
Introduction to Unica Campaign 8, the Unica Campaign 8 Administration,
the Unica Campaign 8 Reports Installation and Administration, and the
Campaign Advanced Techniques classes.)
What You'll Learn
- Identify the key components of Unica Campaign architecture and describe how they interact.
- Install the Unica Marketing Platform and the Unica Campaign application and their supporting structures.
Who Needs to Attend
Unica administrators, implementers, and IT staff who are responsible for implementing Unica Campaign.
You should have:
- Introduction to Unica Campaign 8 or equivalent.
Unica Campaign Architecture
- Unica Campaign System Architecture
- Security Architecture
- Storage Architecture
Installation on Windows
- Installation Summary
- Getting Started
- Preparing Data Sources
- Installing Unica Applications and Reports
- Pre-deployment Configuration
- Deploying Unica Applications
- Post-deployment Configuration