IBM Course Code: F1650
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for implementing and configuring data capture solutions using the IBM Datacap software suite.
You work with a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 system with IBM Datacap installed to practice the skills required to implement and configure data capture solutions.
What You'll Learn
Acquire the knowledge about the architecture and of IBM Datacap 8.1 and to know how to interface with the development, configuration and administration tools
Who Needs to Attend
This intermediate course is for anyone who needs to implement or configure data capture applications using an IBM Datacap solution.
Familiarity with the following is helpful but not required:
Basic structured and object-oriented programming concepts
There are no follow-ons for this course.
- Introduction to IBM Datacap features
- Changes for Datacap 8.1
- IBM Datacap architecture
- IBM Datacap overview
- Taskmaster workflow, databases, rules, actions, data structure
- Business scenario
- Create an application
- The application folder structure
- Taskmaster Application Manager user interface
- Datacap Studio user interface
- Client interfaces for TMWeb client, FastDoc, DotScan, DotEdit