Best Practices For Hiring And Promoting Internally
11:00AM PT • 12:00PM MT • 1:00PM CT • 2:00PM ET 1.5 Hour Webinar
Promoting from within can tap into a strong pool of candidates — those you’re familiar with inside your organization. It can shorten the time it takes to get the person up to speed. It can strengthen morale and reduce turnover. But, it comes with its own set of challenges. How do you fairly let employees know about opportunities? What if the interested person can’t be sacrificed from his or her current position? How will the candidate feel if he or she is not selected?
Best Practices for Hiring and Promoting Internally is a one-hour webinar that will help you tackle these challenges. You need the most talented candidates in the right positions, with minimal disruption. Enroll today and get the answers!
Take a Glimpse at
What You’ll Learn:
- Create internal guidelines on eligibility to apply for a
promotion or transfer.
- Explain to a qualified candidate that they are precluded
from transferring because they’re needed in their current position.
- How to write internal job advertisements and interview
- How to inform internal candidates they didn’t receive the
promotion or transfer.
- Identify managers who hoard talent and learn how to work
- Address emerging ADA and PDA issues
- How to communicate opportunities to employees.
- Coordinate internal activity with external searches.
- Sequence a transfer to minimize disruption in transferring
and receiving departments.
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity
to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address
questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the
webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will
be available exclusively to webinar participants.
Cancelation Policy: If you cannot attend an event, you may send someone else in your place. If that isn’t an option for you, cancellations received up to five working days before the event are refundable, minus a registration service charge ($10 for one-day events; $25 for multiple-day events). After that, cancellations are subject to the entire seminar fee, which you may apply toward a future seminar. Please note that if you don’t cancel and don’t attend, you are still responsible for payment.