To recognize the basic features of ABAP, including the workbench and ABAP tools, and to learn how to create a domain, a data element, and a table.Learning Objectives
- ABAP and the Development Workbench - recognize the basic concepts of ABAP and access the ABAP Workbench.
- The ABAP Workbench Tools - recognize which ABAP Workbench tool to use in a given scenario.
- The ABAP Data Dictionary - recognize the characteristics of the ABAP data dictionary objects.
- Using ABAP, Workbench Tools, and ABAP Dictionary - recognize the features of ABAP and the functions of the ABAP tools and data dictionary objects.
- Introducing Tables in ABAP - recognize the components of a table definition.
- Creating Domains and Data Elements in ABAP - create a domain and a data element in a given scenario.
- Creating ABAP Tables - recognize how to create a table in a given scenario.
- Creating ABAP Domains, Data Elements, and Tables - create domains and data elements and use them to create Data Dictionary tables for a given scenario.