The Advanced Level certifications offered by ISTQB are designed for individuals in the Software Testing/QA field who have a strong understanding of industry-accepted best practices and are ready to advance their career with an internationally-recognized certification.
In a five day setting, attendees will review the designated topics and prepare for passing the Advanced Level – Test Manager exam offered by ISTQB. Each student will receive an exam voucher included with the cost of the class.
A summary of topics learned and covered on the certification exam can be found on the ISTQB website.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Implement advanced test management practices into current processes
- Understand the role of the Test Manager at each point in the process
- Build and execute a high quality test plan
- Learn techniques for accurate test estimation and applying test metrics
- Manage and report defects efficiently
- Improve the quality of current testing practices
- dentify and utilize appropriate test automation tools
- Effectively communicate with and motivate testing teams
- Take and pass the Advanced Tester Certification – Test Manager exam
Who should attend this course:
- Software Testers with at least three years of experience
- Sr. Software Tester/Sr. Quality Assurance Specialists
- Software Testing/QA Team Leads
- Software Testing/QA Managers
- Anyone currently holding the Certified Tester –Foundation Level (CTFL) designation who has at least three years of testing experience
Substitution & Cancellation Policy:
You may cancel or reschedule up to 21 days prior to the start date of the class at no penalty. For any cancellation or reschedule requests within 21 days, the full course tuition is still due and not eligible for refund. Any paid tuition will be credited towards a future class and must be used within 12 months.
*Partner delivered courses may be subject to different cancellation terms