You Will Learn How To:
- Present the business case for Agile product development
- Identify the challenges found in Agile transitions
- Enable high-performing, collaborative teams
- Focus on continuous improvement through iterative and incremental development
- Measure success by focusing on outcomes
Workshop Activities Include:
- Applying Agile values and principles
- Choosing an Agile method
- Creating and managing Agile teams
- Accountability and responsibility in an Agile environment
- Measuring success
About This Course:
This course provides managers of Agile teams with both the foundation knowledge of Agile principles and the skills to lead the transition of their teams into delivering value-driven products with Agile and Scrum.
This course is valuable for senior executives, line managers, portfolio, program or project managers and project team leads who will be leading teams transitioning to the Agile model and need to understand the changes required at the management level. Best results are achieved by attendees who have a working familiarity of project management concepts but this is not required.