You Will Learn How To
Who Should Attend
- Select appropriate big data platforms for different business scenarios
- Build and run big data queries, data analytics, and visualizations
- Assess and mitigate security risks
- Integrate big data with traditional relational databases
Anyone seeking to exploit the benefits of Big Data, including managers, developers, analysts and systems administrators.Hands-On Experience:
Important Course Information
- Configuring and monitoring a Hadoop cluster
- Running MapReduce jobs to process large data sets
- Analyzing large data sets with NoSQL data tools
- Exploring data relationships using visualization tools
- Scoping a Big Data pilot project and migration strategy
This product offers access to 2 on-demand courses and 5 eBooks that have been mapped directly to the objectives of the 3-day course. At any time during your annual access to this offering, you may attend one of our 1-day course events focused specifically on Big Data Insights, Technologies & Trends (4500).Exam Entry Criteria
Organizations seeking to exploit the benefits of big data need a thorough understanding of big data platforms, tools, and technologies to make an informed decision. In this one-day big data training course, you will gain the knowledge and skills to make effective business and technical decisions for adopting and deploying a big data solution that best fits the needs of your organization.
If a customer would like to cancel or transfer their course, they must notify Learning Tree prior to two weeks before the start date of the course or within seven days of registration. If a customer transfers to another course prior to two weeks before the start date or within seven days of registration of the course in which originally enrolled, 100% of any prepaid course tuition will be applied toward the course tuition for the subsequent course. If a customer needs to cancel an enrollment two weeks prior to the start of the class or within seven days of registration, we will refund 100% of any prepaid course tuition for that enrollment. If a customer does need to transfer or cancel a course within two weeks of the start date of the course or after seven days from the date of registration, a fee equal to 50% of the price of the course will be assessed for any standard attendances.
Anyone seeking to exploit the benefits of Big Data, including managers, developers, analysts and systems administrators.