You Will Learn How To
Who Should Attend
- Analyze business situations and understand the role of the business analyst
- Develop problem statements to state business needs
- Assess business capabilities and gaps
- Determine solution approach and elements of scope
Business Analysts, Project Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Product Owners and other stakeholders from the business who investigate problem/opportunity development.Hands-On Experience:
Important Course Information
- Writing a clear statement of the problem/opportunity
- Performing a gap analysis to establish the capabilities needed for the proposed solution
- Creating a high-level solution breakdown structure model, and more ...
Exam Entry Criteria
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.
Strengthen your investigative skills to identify both business challenges and business opportunities in this business analysis training course. Learn the importance of looking at what is happening inside and outside of your organization, and gain the skills for determining whether your organization has the competencies required to meet the current business needs and achieve its strategic goals.
Business Analysts, Project Managers, Business Relationship Managers, Product Owners and other stakeholders from the business who investigate problem/opportunity development.