You Will Learn How To:
- Manage Agile projects with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Utilize the Scrum template to create projects and track features
- Build a product backlog based on user stories
- Schedule iterations based on business value and relative effort
- Monitor progress of Scrum teams with Kanban boards, burndown charts, capacity and cumulative flow
Hands-On Experience Includes:
- Creating TFS projects with the Scrum template
- Documenting requirements with backlog items, acceptance criteria, storyboards and tasks
- Prioritizing work for Sprint planning with the product backlog
- Reporting progress with Kanban boards
- Tracking team progress
About This Course:
This course provides fundamental skills and knowledge required to use TFS and its built-in Scrum process template to document, plan, schedule and monitor team progress on a Scrum programming project.
Who Should Attend:
ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Scrum team members and software project managers who need to use TFS to plan and monitor their project backlogs, Sprints and teams. Prior knowledge and experience working on software projects is assumed. Prior knowledge of agile software development and/or Scrum is also helpful.