You Will Learn How To
Who Should Attend
- Achieve the goals of cyber security
- Promote user responsibility and data security
- Examine malicious insider threats
- Fortify the organization against outside attacks
Those who are new to organizations or groups who wish to ensure that they have the best and most appropriate security postures. Attendees learn the appropriate starting points and are directed to best practices to achieve organizational security.Hands-On Experience:
Important Course Information
- Identifying threats, vulnerabilities and consequences
- Examining and testing malware - rootkits and backdoors
- Assessing defenses against cyber threats
- Being prepared for social engineering attacks
- Preparing for problems - disaster recovery and continuity of operations
Exam Entry Criteria
- No prior experience is required.
Protect your organization from social engineering attacks and cyber threats through disaster recovery methods that ensure continuity of operations. In this cyber security awareness training course, you learn how to establish security in your organization by assessing your environment, identifying needs and deficits, and enumerating critical elements of security awareness.
If a customer would like to cancel or transfer their course, they must notify Learning Tree prior to two weeks before the start date of the course or within seven days of registration. If a customer transfers to another course prior to two weeks before the start date or within seven days of registration of the course in which originally enrolled, 100% of any prepaid course tuition will be applied toward the course tuition for the subsequent course. If a customer needs to cancel an enrollment two weeks prior to the start of the class or within seven days of registration, we will refund 100% of any prepaid course tuition for that enrollment. If a customer does need to transfer or cancel a course within two weeks of the start date of the course or after seven days from the date of registration, a fee equal to 50% of the price of the course will be assessed for any standard attendances.
Those who are new to organizations or groups who wish to ensure that they have the best and most appropriate security postures. Attendees learn the appropriate starting points and are directed to best practices to achieve organizational security.