Take Action Dealing with Tricky Litigation
Navigating through litigation in a respectable manner is important. What do you do when opposing counsel is implementing underhanded tactics to try to win their case? Our esteemed faculty will lead you through efficient ways to overcome some of the most common approaches used by shady litigators. Gain valuable information to fight these unsavory moves - register today!
- Recognize when your opponent is trying to stretch out the case._x000D_
- Learn how to protect your witness from being attacked during depositions._x000D_
- Discover the best ways to record your opponent's bad conduct._x000D_
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern
_x000D_ Presented by: Andrew P. Martin
- Getting the Documents You Need Without Filing a Motion to Compel_x000D_
- When Your Opponent Draws Out the Case_x000D_
- Protect Your Witness During an Aggressive Deposition _x000D_
- Responding to Frequent and Frivolous Objections _x000D_
- Best Ways to Document Your Opponent's Bad Conduct_x000D_
- When to Bring Your Complaints to the Judge_x000D_
This course is designed for attorneys. Paralegals and litigation support professionals may also benefit from attending.