Identify the Signs and Real-World Remedies for Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession
In the high-stress, demanding practice of law, substance abuse has become the silent plague that destroys cases, relationships, careers and lives. This practical legal course will show you how to spot the early signs of substance abuse, implement effective preventative measures, and assist those in need of treatment. Fulfill your credit requirements and get real-life solutions to this growing problem - register today!
- Detect the inconspicuous, beginning signs of addiction before it progresses._x000D_
- Learn how to effectively step up and approach someone in trouble._x000D_
- Discover practical strategies and tools you can use to prevent or treat substance abuse._x000D_
1:00 - 2:00 (Eastern Time) Presented by Anne Chambers and Anne McDonald
- Substance Abuse in the Legal Profession: Key Contributing Factors_x000D_
- Common Signs of Addiction_x000D_
- Attorney Reporting and Self-Reporting Duties_x000D_
- Prevention Tools_x000D_
- Treatment and Assistance Options_x000D_
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.