This course helps IT business decision-makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this course, we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
This course includes AWS Training Exclusives.ááLearn more!
- Value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
- Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization's procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing models
- Getting Started with the Cloud
- Leveraging AWS for Competitive Advantages
- Cloud Economics
- Security and Compliance
- Migrating to the Cloud
IT business decision-makers Individuals who are new to working with AWS