This course is an introduction to Microsoft® Office 365® with Skype® for Business in a cloud-based environment. It can be used as an orientation to the full suite of Office 365 cloud-based tools, or the Skype for Business lessons can be presented separateCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
In this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Microsoft Office desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Office 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using Word Online, Excel Online, PowerPoint Online, and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Collaborate and work with colleagues using the Team, Planner, and Yammer apps.
- Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the web.
- Use instant messaging with Skype for Business.
- Conduct online meetings with Skype for Business.
In this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Office 2010 or 2013 desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment.You will:Sign in to and navigate in the Office 365 environment.Create, edit, and share documents with team members using Office Web Apps and Microsoft SharePoint.Use email and manage contacts with the Outlook Web Apps.Use instant messaging and online meetings with Skype for Business.Set up your mobile devices to work with Office 365.
Lesson 1: Getting Started
- Topic A: Sign In to Office 365
- Topic B: Explore the Office 365 Environment
Lesson 2: Collaborating with Shared Files
- Topic A: Work with Shared Documents on the Team Site
- Topic B: Edit Documents in Web Apps
- Topic C: Collaborate on the SharePoint Team Site
- Topic D: Work with My Site
Lesson 3: Using the Outlook Web Apps
- Topic A: Use the Email Web App
- Topic B: Manage Contacts
- Topic C: Use the Calendar Web App
- Topic D: Personalize Your Outlook Web Apps
Lesson 4: Communicating with Skype for Business
- Topic A: Overview of Skype for Business
- Topic B: Use IM
- Topic C: Make Phone and Video Calls
Lesson 5: Using Skype for Business Meetings
- Topic A: Initiate Meetings
- Topic B: Use Meeting Controls and Options
- Topic C: Customize Skype for Business
Lesson 6: Interacting with Mobile Devices
- Topic A: Use Office 365 on Your Windows 8.1 Tablet
- Topic B: Access Office 365 Email with Your Smartphone
- Topic C: Access Office 365 Documents from a Mobile Device
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of the Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013 edition of the Microsoft Office productivity suite, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Office 365 environment.