In this course, students will use PowerPoint 2016 to begin creating engaging, dynamic multimedia presentations.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
Upon completing this course, you will be able to create and deliver engaging multimedia presentations that convey the key points of your message through the use of text, graphics, and animations. You will:
Identify the basic features and functions of PowerPoint 2016.
Develop a PowerPoint presentation.
Perform advanced text editing operations.
Add graphical elements to your presentation.
Modify objects in your presentation.
Add tables to your presentation.
Add charts to your presentation.
Prepare to deliver your presentation.
Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Topic A: Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Topic B: View and Navigate a Presentation
- Topic C: Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic D: Use PowerPoint Help
Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Topic A: Select a Presentation Type
- Topic B: Edit Text
- Topic C: Build a Presentation
Performing Advanced Text Editing Operations
- Topic A: Format Characters
- Topic B: Format Paragraphs
- Topic C: Format Text Boxes
Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Insert Images
- Topic B: Insert Shapes
Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Topic A: Edit Objects
- Topic B: Format Objects
- Topic C: Group Objects
- Topic D: Arrange Objects
- Topic E: Animate Objects
Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Table
- Topic B: Format a Table
- Topic C: Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Topic A: Create a Chart
- Topic B: Format a Chart
- Topic C: Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- Topic A: Review Your Presentation
- Topic B: Apply Transitions
- Topic C: Print Your Presentation
- Topic D: Deliver Your Presentation
This course is designed for students who wish to gain a foundational understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 that is necessary to create and develop engaging multimedia presentations.