Get Ready for the Big Changes
New amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure will spur changes to state rules of civil procedure and evidence. Do you know what the new rules are and how to apply them in divorce litigation? In this cutting-edge program, an expert on the rules of civil procedure and a seasoned family lawyer will analyze the new rules and delve into their implications for family law practitioners. Get ready for the big changes - register today!
- Review the FRCP amendments to determine what changes to expect in your state's rules.
- Discover how the new expectations for cooperation among counsel can benefit you.
- Learn how to approach e-discovery in divorce litigation under the new rules.
- Find out how to authenticate and admit social media and other types of electronic evidence.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenters: Carl J. Becker and William C. Gleisner III
- What Are the Changes Under the New FRCP?
- How the New Expectations for Cooperation Among Counsel Could Be Beneficial to Divorce Attorneys
- Discovery Under the New FRCP - How Changes Could Benefit the Divorce Process
- ESI Spoliation and Preservation
- How to Authenticate/Admit Social Media and Other ESI
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit.