Maximizing Important Damages in Auto Accidents
When auto accidents occur, establishing and proving emotional distress and mental anguish can be one of the most difficult damages to account for. This course will walk you through the essential factors that need to be analyzed and considered in laying the foundation for these damages. Confidently calculate damages in your next auto injury case - register today!
- Explore psychological testing and mental evaluations used to assess injuries in auto accidents.
- Examine how the defense uses pre-existing psychological conditions in auto accident litigation.
- Learn how to identity psychological and emotional injuries related to an auto accident.
Session Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: J. Michael Riley and Michael J. Spierer Ph.D.
- Psychological Testing and Mental Evaluation
- Emotional Distress Documentation
- When the Defense Uses Pre-Existing Psychological Conditions
- Effective Before and After Evidence
- Impact of Psychological Injury on Earning Capacity
- Psychological/Emotional Injury Related to the Accident
- Translate Emotional/Psychological Injuries Into Dollars
This program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit from attending.