Get the Foundational Strategies You Need for Effective Lift Stay Practice
As soon as a debtor files bankruptcy, an automatic stay immediately halts collection actions by creditors. How do you obtain relief from stay to protect a creditor's interests? This direct, practical program will teach you the nuts and bolts of lift stay practice, procedure and strategy. Unravel the complexities of the automatic stay to get your clients the most favorable outcome possible - register today!
- Examine the extent of protections of the automatic stay and spot costly automatic stay violations.
- Learn the process and procedure for requesting relief from stay.
- Obtain lift stay practice pointers and practical examples.
- Gain samples of forms for Motions for Relief from Stay and other documents.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: William J. Amann
- The Real Purpose of the Automatic Stay
- Creditors Strategies for Terminating or Obtaining Relief from the Stay
- Determine Violations of the Stay
- How the Stay Affects the Statutes of Limitation
- Helpful Sample Forms
This program is designed for attorneys. Lenders, accountants, financial planners, enrolled agents, and paralegals may also benefit.