A Practical Look at the Challenging Issue of Fraudulent Conveyance
Can you determine when courts will likely perceive transfers as fraudulent? Do you know which offenses and defenses prove most successful - and what factors are needed to fortify them? Our experienced faculty will teach you practical tips for asserting and defending against challenges to transfers. Enhance your practice - register today!
- Understand what constitutes fraudulent conveyance.
- Learn what is needed to successfully challenge a transfer.
- Discover effective defenses - and find out what elements best bolster them.
- Delve into the latest case law concerning fraudulent transfers.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Jay D. Adkisson
- Preference or Fraudulent Transfer
- Creditors' Offenses and Defenses
- Actual Intent; Constructive and Affirmative Defenses
- Adversary Proceedings
- 547 Preference Actions
- 548 Fraudulent Transfers
- 544 Actions
- Recovery of Fraudulent Transfers
- Case Studies and Practical Application
This program is designed for attorneys. Lenders, accountants, financial planners, enrolled agents and paralegals may also benefit.