Confidently Handle SSDI Benefits and Eligibility
Do you have a firm grasp of Social Security Disability Insurance benefits? This course will lead you through an overview of the coverage and eligibility details of Social Security Disability programs. Understand the law behind SSDI and the interplay of these benefits with the client's other sources of income - register today!
- Learn the key operative terms of the practice, including abbreviations and acronyms.
- Explore critical claim supporting evidence considered in SSDI medical eligibility.
- Gain valuable insight on the determination of SSDI back pay and monthly benefits.
All times shown in Eastern time.
2:00 - 3:30, Tim Burns
- SSDI Overview
- Key Terms and Abbreviations
- SSDI vs. Means-Based Benefits
- Governing Rules and Agencies
- SSDI Medical Eligibility
- Key Impairment Listings
- 3-step and 5-step Evaluation Process
- Claim Supporting Evidence
- Onset Date Determination
3:45 - 5:15, Patrick Best
- SSDI Claim and Appeal Procedure
- How SSDI Back Pay and Monthly Benefits are Determined
- Coordinating SSDI with Workers' Compensation and Other Government Benefits
This program is designed for attorneys. Social workers, disability representatives and paralegals may also benefit.