Get Your Disabled Clients the Support They Need
Are you confident in your ability to ensure your client's Social Security disability claim process goes smoothly, quickly and successfully? Are you up to date on the latest Social Security rulings and regulations? Build a solid foundation for your practice by walking through the major steps of the claims procedure and discover how to craft effective arguments if your client's claim is denied. Maximize benefits and effectively alleviate your disabled clients' financial stress - register today!
- Receive an update on the changing regulatory climate so you can provide cutting-edge representation.
- Discover how to evaluate and maximize your clients' chances of success at each level of the claims process.
- Prepare your clients for a successful Continuing Disability Review so they can retain their benefits.
Session Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
Presented By: Peter Casciano
- The 5-Step Claim Evaluation Process
- An Update on the Latest Social Security Rulings (SSRs)
- Know Your Chances of Success at Each Level
- Application Checklist
- Re-opening Old Applications: The Drummond Rule and More
- SSA's Office of Disability Adjudication and Review
- Preparing for Hearing with Administrative Law Judge
- Writing a Memorandum or Hearing Brief
- Increased Oversight of ALJs by SSA
- How to Bring the Case to the Appeals Council
- U.S. District Court: Should You Refer Your Client?
- Preparing for a Continuing Disability Review
This program is designed for attorneys. Social Security disability advocates, disability management specialists and paralegals may also benefit.