In this course, students learn to understand the basics of Scrum, effectively contribute to a Scrum project, and learn how to enable Scrum Team members to apply Scrum effectively in Scrum/Agile projects.
Successful candidates will be awarded the ScrumCOURSE OBJECTIVES:
To ensure that students understand the basics of Scrum
To enable Scrum Team members to effectively contribute to a Scrum project.
To enable Scrum Team members to apply Scrum effectively in Scrum/Agile projects.
- Scrum Overview
- Scrum Principles
- Scrum Aspects
- Scrum Processes
- Scrum Advantages
- Core Roles
- Team Dynamics
- Team Selection
- Non-core Roles
- Value-driven Delivery
- Responsibilities of Scrum Roles in Business Justification
- Tools for Planning Value
- Continuous Value Justification
- Quality and Scope
- Quality and Business Value
- Acceptance Criteria and the Prioritized Product Backlog
- Quality Management in Scrum
- Quality Planning
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Unapproved and Approved Change Requests
- Change in Scrum
- Risks and Issues
- Risk Management Procedure
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Minimizing Risks through Scrum
Introduction to Scrum Project Phases
Plan and Estimate Phase
Review and Retrospect Phase
- Scalability of Scrum
- Transition to Scrum
- Mapping Traditional Roles to Scrum
- SCRUMstudy has authored the SBOK™ Guide as a comprehensive guide to deliver successful projects using Scrum. SCRUMstudy works through its large global partner network of Authorized Training Providers (A.T.P.s) to deliver trainings and certifications. New Horizons is a proud Authorized Training Provider of SCRUMstudy.
This is highly recommended for everyone in a company who works in a Scrum Team or anyone who interacts with any Scrum Team. This will also be very useful for those who are interested in understanding the basics of Scrum and how this method could be used effectively.