Whoever thought your HR Department could be viewed as a revenue source — or even a profit center?
The truth is that some employment laws and legal strategies can produce HUGE cost savings for your organization — if you know where these opportunities lie, and how to take advantage of them.
Join us to learn how to use creative HR and employment-law strategies to save your organization thousands of dollars—and become a hero in your CEO's eyes.
Stop looking at that alphabet soup of HR laws—FLSA, FMLA, COBRA, etc.—as just a costly compliance duty. This webinar will explain how to unlock the little-known secrets of employment laws to save your organization big money … and keep it out of court.
- When you can legally take payroll deductions from exempt and nonexempt employees. (Cash shortages? Suspensions? Military pay? Jury fees?)
- How to use a fluctuating work week to save on payroll costs.
- When you can recover health insurance premiums paid for employees who are out on FMLA leave.
- What one simple written policy can virtually guarantee to prevent a lawsuit.
- When you can legally terminate COBRA premiums before the end of the coverage period.
- How to grab an often-overlooked discount on workers' comp insurance.
- A creative legal move to limit (or erase) your financial cost after a lawsuit (the "after-acquired evidence defense").
Mike Fox presented this session at our recent LEAP conference in Las Vegas. Among the rave reviews:
- "Interesting way to look at the law and how these laws might help employers."
- "Great info … Excellent presentation … Very engaging."
- "A lot of information in a short time."
- "Michael Fox is awesome!"
If you want to hear your CEO excitedly say "I didn't know we could do that!" register now for this valuable new webinar. You'll never look at employment law the same way again.