The iPad, once maligned as “just a big iPod”, has proven itself to be far more than something to tap on when you want to retrieve your email or surf the web without leaving the comfort of the couch. The iPad’s all grown up and can function as a practical business tool.
Not sure how? Join us for How to Really Integrate Your iPad Into Your Workday
as Christopher Breen, Senior Editor of Macworld, explores the many business uses and opportunities the iPad offers.
This fast-paced 75-minute webinar will give you take-aways (iPromise) that you can put into practice right away. You’ll learn:
- How to more efficiently interact with your iPad’s input controls and interface
- The most appropriate techniques and tools for moving data on and off the iPad—both locally and remotely—as well as remotely controlling your computer via the iPad
- Tips and techniques for keeping your data safe and out of the hands of the bad guys
- The best apps for business use
- How to organize your data and apps
- How to create and distribute a core set of apps for your business group
- Plus all the tips and tricks
...plus three common mistakes - and how to correct them:
- That the iPad is little more than an overblown iPod. It can be a serious business tool in the right hands
- That the iPad needs to be within easy reach of a computer to move data on and off of it. The cloud offers iPad users vast opportunities
- That the iPad is not an appropriate tool for accessing the office via secure connections or company Microsoft Exchange
The world has gone mobile. Business people want portable (yet powerful) mobile solutions. The iPad can provide that solution — when configured and used properly.
Have you been unnecessarily lugging around a heavy laptop when an iPad might do? Join us for How to Really Integrate Your iPad Into Your Workday and your iPad may just become your new BFF. Discover how you can get the most out of this business tool!