Workers say that 70% of the time they spend in meetings is wasted.
Gathering staff in one place for a focused discussion is one of the most effective ways to keep the team motivated and working toward a common goal. But people often allow their meetings to become mere formalities… wastes of time… or even turf wars among staff.
People often call meetings for the wrong reason, or use the wrong structure and process. Don't let a meeting that you or your boss run be labeled as a waste of time. You can increase the productivity of your meetings — while reducing the time they take!
Join us for Secrets to Leading Productive Meetings: Get Better Results in Less Time. You'll discover how you can hold meetings that are more productive, take less time, and lead to action.
You will learn:
- 2 "right reasons" to hold a meeting, plus agenda templates for each
- Main reasons meetings fail and how to avoid them
- How to hasten decision-making in group meetings and get tools that produce more work in less time
- Ways to handle project status updates with the most efficiency
- Methods to facilitate creative process meetings to generate the maximum output in the shortest time
- An anticipation exercise that can add value to any project planning meeting
Just knowing a few good tricks can lead to accelerated meetings. Join us for Secrets to Leading Productive Meetings: Get Better Results in Less Time and you'll have everyone saying, "Let's meet" instead of "Why meet?"
Secrets to Leading Productive Meetings: Get Better Results in Less Time could be the most productive meeting you attend this year … until you learn D.A. Smith Hemphill's secrets!