Women account for more than half of entry-level jobs in America, but they make up only 37% of mid-management positions and 28% of VP/senior management jobs.
One reason: Organizations fail to effectively retain or promote their female talent. What can you do?
Learn how to play a decisive role in successfully recruiting, engaging and developing women in your workplace. This new webinar gives you step-by-step strategies to build a strong pipeline of women leaders in your organization.The Female Leader
will take a critical look at recruitment strategies, generational bias and talent-management practices to attract and retain the best female leaders. Specifically, you will learn:
- How to attract and onboard women for long-term retention
- How to engage a multigenerational workforce—why they don't all want to "Lean In”
- The ROI of mentoring, sponsorship and other talent-development practice
- The 5 best strategies to build a pipeline of exceptional female talent
- The 5 best ways to actively develop female leaders' careers
- What type of flexibility women really want in the workplace
Plus, join in the interactive Q&A session with your presenter, Amy Hirsh Robinson, a principal of the Interchange group and popular speaker at SHRM conferences on onboarding and leadership.
The competitive advantage of the future will be defined by a company's ability to attract and retain talent. By tailoring your practices, benefits and cultures to accommodate the needs of working women and mothers, you'll be best positioned to hire and retain the best female leaders.
Join us to learn the secrets to recruiting and retaining today's best female leaders!