It happens all the time… A great employee is rewarded with a promotion to management, but it turns out he's much better at doing than managing.
The truth is, managing requires a different skill set … and that doesn't come as easily to many employees. The good news: Managing is a skill that can be learned.
This popular webinar will teach your management team how to become the type of supervisors any organization wants … and needs!
Managers, execs and HR leaders will learn:
- The power employees have to create (or destroy) your brand.
- The "Loyalty Formula" … and how every employee can influence customer loyalty.
- How to help employees manage their time and learn how to assess the impact of their decisions on the bottom line.
- How to build a workplace culture committed to exceptional results.
- How managers should hold employees accountable for service and profitability results.
- How to use the company's financial statements to help employees make meaningful bottom-line decisions.
- … and much more!
Great managers are made, not born. Give your team the tools to take their management skills to the next level.
This webinar will help managers build the "The 3 E's" of performance in their employees:
- Efficient. They know the dollar impact of their decisions and manage their time wisely.
- Effective. They clearly know the performance expectations and what "done right" means for all of their responsibilities.
- Extraordinary. They are committed to a standard of excellence in all they do and work in a culture that defines and demands exceptional performance.
Don't wait another minute! Our popular Manager's Workshop will help managers get the best from their staffs — and make your entire workforce more productive. Add this valuable webinar to your agenda today!