This course provides all the fundamentals of accounting and finance of the real estate industry. Providing both the theories and practices of real estate from an accounting and financial perspective, Real Estate Accounting Made Easy
is a must-read for anyone who needs a thorough and easier understanding of the real estate industry.
This book walks you through the audit processes, including how to prepare the audit and the different kinds of audits. This will help new auditors, the company being audited, and users of audit reports understand the fundamentals of the financial aspect of the real estate business. It also includes forms of real estate ownership, sole ownership, partnerships, joint ventures and real estate investment trusts (REITs), including the advantages and disadvantages of these entities covered in detail.
A practical guide to the field of real estate accounting and finance, this easy-to-understand introductory and intermediary book on the field of real estate begins with the elementary and basic aspects of real estate to ensure that those that are new to the field are comfortable with this often-complicated subject matter.
Upon ordering, you will receive the text material via USPS Priority Mail, generally within 3-4 days; overnight delivery is available for an additional charge. This complete CPE course includes:
- Textbook - written by experts in their field and will make a great addition to your personal reference library!
- Interactive Study Guide
- Test Booklet and Answer Sheet
- Log-on instructions for the taking the Certification Exam online.
The test includes 5 True/False or multiple choice questions for each CPE credit offered (for example, a CPE test worth 20 credits would include 100 questions). A score of 70% or better is required to pass this course; there is no limit to the number of times you may take the exam in order to pass.
After you have completed reviewing the text material, you may take your exam in one of two convenient formats:
- Test Booklet/Answer Sheet - read the textbook, record the answers to the test questions on the answer sheet and then return the answer sheet to us. You may either fax it or simply mail it in.
- Online Testing – log in and take your exam in an untimed, online format (the online questions are the same as those in your testing booklet) - your exam will be graded instantly! Most students fill out the answer sheet as they read through the book, and then transfer their answer sheet online.
When you successfully complete the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion indicating the course title and how many credit hours you earned.
- Students who take the examination online can print out the Certificate instantly.
- Students who mail/fax in their answer sheet will have their Certificate returned to them (if successful on the exam) by mail, fax or email. Certificates are usually sent within 24 hours from the time we receive your test.
Program Type: This is an interactive, self-study CPE course.
Program level: Basic
Advanced Preparation: None required
Minimum final examination passing grade: 70%
Maximum time allowed to complete the program: One year from date of purchase