Earn Your Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Designation!
This OnDemand class allows you to learn from a qualified instructor without the need to adhere to a live class schedule. You simply log on, then start, stop, or rewind your class as often as you like, giving you expert instruction AND the freedom to complete all courses within your own timeframe. About This Course
CFP 103 follows sound investment principles as a primary means of wealth accumulation for financial planning clients. In turn, the process of wealth accumulation provides the funds necessary to achieve many financial planning goals.
In this course, you will learn investment concepts as well as effective investment planning strategies for helping your clients accumulate wealth. Asset allocation principles are reviewed, modern portfolio management theory is explained, and the importance of tax-efficient investing is considered.This Course Includes
- "Classroom" access via our OnDemand platform - simply log on and learn!
- Study materials (eBook)
- Core lecture videos
- Instructor eMail access
- Education QBank containing sample exam questions
- Performance Tracker
- Study Planner
- The ability to choose when and where to study*
- Online testing; no need to go to an outside testing facility
This course is part of our "CFP EssentialPLUS Package
", and can be taken individually or purchased as a bundle at a discounted price.
Each course in our "CFP EssentialPLUS Package" is designed for candidates who prefer to prepare, study, and practice on their own. This self-study method gives you the freedom to complete all required education courses at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office, and without travel, to help you prepare for and pass the CFP exam.
* You are given 90 days to complete the course, with access beginning the day you make your purchase. All coursework must be completed, submitted, and graded by your instructor before the 90 days of access expires.