Stay Up to Date on Data Security Issues in the Legal Profession
Highly confidential information is essential in all aspects of the legal profession. With the ever-changing legal technologies available, attorneys need to know this sensitive information does not get into the wrong hands. This essential course will sort through recent changes from the Legal Cloud Computing Association (LCCA) and address important cybersecurity issues unique to law firms. Don't miss this chance to get up to date on the latest developments - register today!
- Discuss the new technologies available and the pros and cons to consider before adopting them.
- Understand the new security standards set forth from the Legal Cloud Computing Association.
- Learn how to avoid a data security breach and what to do if one occurs.
Session time: 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Presented by Colin J. Folawn
- Considerations to Make Before Adopting New Technologies into Your Law Practice
- New Security Standards from the Legal Cloud Computing Association
- Third-Party Data Hosts and Security Providers
- Tips on Reviewing and Managing Outside Counsel Guidelines Regarding Data Security
- Important Steps for Addressing a Data Security Breach (and Thoughts on Advance Planning)
This course is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit from attending.