Learn How Social Media and Online Media Channels are Changing the Face of Advertising Law
In the age of digital media, marketers have become increasingly savvy at using online advertorials, sponsored content, native advertising, social media contests, sweepstakes and other promotions to get their products in front of consumers. But how subtle is too subtle? In this engaging course, leading advertising law attorneys will examine this growing area of marketing and the legal issues and standards surrounding it. Register today!
- Stay up to date on the legal requirements for sponsored articles and native advertising.
- Discuss what endorsements and testimonials may be deemed deceptive.
- Learn the top issues surrounding intellectual property and rights of publicity.
Session Times: 10:00 - 11:30 and 11:45 - 1:15 Eastern
Presented by: Safia A. Anand, Tamara Carmichael, Aliza F. Herzberg, Andrew B. Lustigman, Scott A. Shaffer, Howard J. Smith
- Advertising Basics
- Endorsement and Testimonials
- Native Advertising
- Social Media Sweepstakes and Promotions
- Key Issues in Intellectual Property/Rights of Publicity
- Key issues in Employment Law
This course is designed for attorneys. Marketing professionals and paralegals may also benefit from attending.