In this training course, you will learn the skills required for implementing NetScaler components including secure load balancing, high availability, and NetScaler management. You will also learn how to configure your NetScaler environments to address traffic delivery and management requirements including load balancing, availability, and NetScaler operation management.á
Additionally, you will learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features, including how to implement Gateway components including NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to configure your NetScaler environments to address remote access requirements for apps and desktops.
- Functionality and capabilities of the NetScaler
- Basic NetScaler network architecture
- How SSL is used to secure the NetScaler
- Configure authentication and authorization
- Integrate NetScaler Gateway with XenApp and XenDesktop
- Integrate Unified Gateway with additional resources
- Tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler Gateway network and connectivity issues
- IT professionals.
- Systems engineers.
- Server administrators.
- Citrix Partners who need to know how to deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution.