Do You Know What the Top Violations are?
Recovering debts for healthcare facilities has always been a compliance conundrum. Now, with the CFPB's oversight, nursing home and healthcare facilities are requiring even more advisement on remaining in compliance. In this focused collections program, concentrating on specific strategies to prevent, secure and collect nursing home debts under the CFPB, experienced collection faculty will equip you with the exact tools you need to successfully recover debts and remain compliant - register today!
- Identify new medical debt collection practices that are attracting the CFPB's attention.
- Analyze new processes, procedures and guidance for credit reporting.
- Review new recordkeeping and notice requirements.
- Discover how to protect facilities and identify red flags to look for.
Session Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Kenneth F. Carobus
- The CFPB's Jurisdiction/Scope of the CFPB
- Collecting Debts for Nursing Homes and Healthcare Facilities: FDCPA and CFPB Compliance
- Recent Investigations and Enforcement Actions; Top Violations
- Fines, Consumer Relief, Civil Money Penalties - What are They?
- Medical Debt Collection Practices That are Attracting the CFPB's Attention
- New Processes, Procedures and Guidance for Credit Reporting
- New CFPB Rules, Regs and Guidance Surrounding Medical Debt
- New Guidance for Credit Bureaus Aimed at Tackling Error-Prone Medical Debts
- Recordkeeping and Notice Requirement Compliance
- Protecting Nursing Homes and Healthcare Facilities: Red Flags to Look for
This program is designed for attorneys. Accountants, collection managers, officers and other collection professionals, and paralegals may also benefit.