Know How These Two Laws Interact and Impact One Another
Employee leave is a challenging issue for employers - especially when seemingly innocuous mistakes involving the FMLA and ADAAA have the potential to create serious legal difficulties. These two laws cross paths in several confusing ways, and it is essential for employers to understand these intersections in order to safeguard against potential abuse while ensuring their proper legal application. Legally implement and maintain employee leave policies and mitigate the potential for costly litigation - order today!
- Confidently navigate critical ADA and FMLA intersections while mitigating legal liability.
- Disentangle ADA and FMLA interactions with state workers' compensation laws.
- Create medical leave policies that avoid critical ADA and FMLA liabilities.
11:00 am to 12:30 pm Eastern Standard Time
Presenter: Kelly Robreno Koster
- The ADAAA: What it Does and Doesn't Cover
- The FMLA: What it Really Says
- Navigating Critical FMLA and ADAAA Intersections
- State Workers' Compensation Law Interactions
- Troubleshooting Complex Leave of Absence Issues
- Drafting Medical Leave Policies: Mitigating Legal Liabilities
This practical course is designed for attorneys. Human resource managers, accountants and paralegals will also benefit.