Help Your Clients Get the Support They Need
When your middle-class clients are faced with diminishing ability, public benefits can make a difference between financial independence and bankruptcy. Get clear guidance on the seemingly similar VA and Medicaid benefits: find out who and what is covered, what the criteria are, and when and how to plan for eligibility. Give your clients more options - register today!
- Compare Medicaid and VA benefits and eligibility.
- Clarify Medicaid eligibility requirements and key tactics for meeting them.
- Review key steps of application and appeals process for both VA and Medicaid benefits.
All times are shown in Eastern time
10:00 - 11:30, Whitney M. Wilson
- Veterans Benefits and Eligibility
- Service Connected Disability
- Non-Service Connected Disability (Aid and Attendance)
- Proposed Lookback Rule
- Medicaid Benefits and Eligibility
- Who and What is Covered
- Categorical Eligibility
- Asset and Income Limits, Exceptions and Offsets
11:45 - 1:15, Jason A. Penrod
- Qualifying Clients, Application/Appeals Procedures and Asset Planning
- Estate Recovery Rules
This focused legal briefing is designed for attorneys. It will also benefit accountants, life care planners, geriatric care managers, caregivers, and paralegals.