The ITIL Practitioner certification centers on applying that foundational ITIL knowledge and processes to improving IT services and management. This course provides guidance and practice in applying your foundational knowledge.COURSE OBJECTIVES:
In this course, you will apply the guiding principles and concepts of ITIL, and also prepare to sit for the ITIL Practitioner certification exam. You will:Identify the basic requirements and principles of the ITIL Practitioner certification.Integrate the six steps of the CSI approach with the nine guiding principles.Implement the purpose, goals, and objectives of metrics and measurements.Apply the principles of effective communication.Design and implement an Organizational Change Management plan.
Orientation to the ITIL Practitioner Certification
- Topic A: The ITIL Practitioner Certification
- Topic B: The Nine Guiding Principles of ITIL Practitioner
- Topic C: The Three Core Competencies of ITIL Practitioner
Integrating the Guiding ITIL Principles and the CSI Approach
- Topic A: The CSI Approach
- Topic B: Integrate the CSI Approach and the Guiding ITIL Principles
Using ITIL Metrics and Measurement
- Topic A: Implement Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators
- Topic B: Use Hierarchies, Cascades, and Categories of Metrics
- Topic C: Develop Assessments
- Topic D: Evaluate Reporting Methods
Applying ITIL Communication Principles
- Topic A: Implement Effective Communication Techniques
- Topic B: Apply ITSM Communication Methods
Managing Organizational Change for Improvement Using ITIL
- Topic A: Integrate Organizational Change Management and ITSM
- Topic B: Create an OCM Action Plan
- ITIL� is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo� is a trade mark AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library� is a registered trade mark of the AXELOS Limited used, under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The target student is an IT professional who holds the ITIL Foundation certification and wants to build on that underlying ITIL knowledge and apply the business competencies of communication, metrics and measurement, and organizational change management to their service practices. Students may be part of or even leading a team that implements IT service improvements and are seeking to leverage the best practices of ITIL in those initiatives.