Who Should Attend
This course is for people new to web design and development and want to use Dreamweaver CC to build intuitive, attractive and accessible websites.Course Content
- Lesson 1: Customizing Your Workspace
- Lesson 2: HTML Basics
- Lesson 3: CSS Basics
- Lesson 4: Creating a Page Layout
- Lesson 5: Working with Cascading Style Sheets
- Lesson 6: Working with Templates
- Lesson 7: Working with Text, Lists, and Tables
- Lesson 8: Working with Images
- Lesson 9: Working with Navigation
- Lesson 10: Adding Interactivity
- Lesson 11: Working with Web Animation and Video
- Lesson 12: Working with Forms
- Lesson 13: Publishing to the Web
- Lesson 14: Designing for Mobile Devices
- Lesson 15: Working with Code (Optional)
Note: The curricula above comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.Important Course Information
Exam Entry Criteria
- Practical working knowledge of Mac OS X or Windows skills
Adobe Dreamweaver CC web design software provides an intuitive visual interface for making and editing HTML websites and mobile apps. This course will provide web designers with the knowledge and hands-on practice they need to build and manage professional websites.
If a customer would like to cancel or transfer their course, they must notify Learning Tree prior to two weeks before the start date of the course or within seven days of registration. If a customer transfers to another course prior to two weeks before the start date or within seven days of registration of the course in which originally enrolled, 100% of any prepaid course tuition will be applied toward the course tuition for the subsequent course. If a customer needs to cancel an enrollment two weeks prior to the start of the class or within seven days of registration, we will refund 100% of any prepaid course tuition for that enrollment. If a customer does need to transfer or cancel a course within two weeks of the start date of the course or after seven days from the date of registration, a fee equal to 50% of the price of the course will be assessed for any standard attendances.
This course is for people new to web design and development and want to use Dreamweaver CC to build intuitive, attractive and accessible websites.