Who Should Attend
Professional designers who are new to InDesign.Course Content
- Lesson 1: Introducing the Workspace
- Lesson 2: Getting to Know InDesign
- Lesson 3: Setting Up a Document and Working with Pages
- Lesson 4: Working with Objects
- Lesson 5: Flowing Text
- Lesson 6: Editing Text
- Lesson 7: Working with Typography
- Lesson 8: Working with Color
- Lesson 9: Working with Styles
- Lesson 10: Importing and Modifying Graphics
- Lesson 11: Printing and Exporting
Note: The curricula above comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.Important Course Information
Exam Entry Criteria
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended
Adobe InDesign CC software speaks the language of professional designers, delivering unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for designing superb pages. It works seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, providing a single integrated design environment that doesn't interrupt your creative process.
This 3-day course provides a thorough overview of the interface, the tools, the features, and the production tips for page layout and design using InDesign. The course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
Professional designers who are new to InDesign.