Who Should Attend
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn InDesign CC.Course Content
- Lesson 1: Quick Overview of What is New CC & CC 2014
- Lesson 2: Creating Tables
- Lesson 3: Working with Transparency
- Lesson 4: Color/Color Management
- Lesson 5: Printing and Exporting
- Lesson 6: Creating Adobe PDF Files with Form Fields
- Lesson 7: Creating and Exporting an ebook
- Lesson 8: Creating an iPad Publication
- Lesson 9: Working with Long Documents
- Lesson 10: Tips and Tricks from the Instructor
Note: The curricula below comprise activities typically covered in a class at this skill level. The instructor may, at his/her discretion, adjust the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.Important Course Information
Exam Entry Criteria
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills
- InDesign Fundamentals: An Introduction to InDesign class or equivalent experience
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop class or equivalent experience is recommended
Adobe InDesign CC software speaks the language of professional designers, delivering unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for designing superb pages. It works seamlessly with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, providing a single integrated design environment that doesn't interrupt your creative process.
This 2-day course provides a thorough overview of the interface, the tools, the features, and the production tips for page layout and design using InDesign. The course is an ideal combination of instructor-led demonstration and hands-on practice.
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn InDesign CC.