Catch Up with the Latest Case Law and Coverage Issues!
Are you up to date with evolving and new coverage issues for homeowners insurance? From animal liability to drones to Airbnb, our faculty will highlight current sticky areas in coverage with case law and compelling case scenarios. Enhance your knowledge - register today!
- Dig into twists, turns and sub-issues regarding who is an insured under homeowners' insurance.
- Get the latest on issues regarding animal liability, defamation coverage and more.
- Explore the boundaries between recreational and commercial use of drones.
- See what's on the horizon - navigate areas of expected coverage disputes.
Session Time: 2:00 - 3:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Thomas J. Basting Jr.
- Who is the Insured? "An" vs. "Any" Insured/Other Sticky Areas
- "In Care of" Homeowner - Case Examples
- "Occurrences" Under Homeowner's Policies - Current Issues
- Defamation Coverage; Cyberharrassment and Social Media Liability
- Animal Liability Coverage - Latest Disputes and Developments
- Drones, Liability Coverage and Homeowners' Policies - Recreational or Commercial Use?
- Commercial Use vs. Occasional Rental Use - the Growth of Airbnb
- Insurance Bad Faith and Homeowners' Insurance - Developments and Trends
- Case Oddities and Challenges to Ponder
- Other Areas of Ongoing and Anticipated Future Dispute
This program is designed for attorneys. Insurance professionals and paralegals may also benefit.