Confidently Handle Enforcement and Modification Concerns
The divorce decree is typically the final step in the divorce process but problems may continue after its implementation. When the terms of the divorce decree need to be addressed due to modification or enforcement issues - are you prepared to navigate through the necessary steps? Protect your clients' interests with valuable tips to address common scenarios - register today!
- Learn what elements must be included in a properly drafted QDRO.
- Review the process for modifying child custody orders to meet changing circumstances.
- Discover when it is necessary to pursue contempt in order to enforce the divorce decree.
Session Time: 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Dorene A. Kuffer
- Final Divorce Wrap-Up Checklist
- Preparation and Implementation of Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
- Preparing Child Support Orders
- Enforcing Orders for Child Support, Custody and Parenting Time
- Spousal Support Modification Requests: Grounds, Proof, Procedure
- Child Custody Modifications
- Relocation Issues
- Contempt Enforcement
- Appealing the Judgment or Divorce Decree
This course is designed for attorneys. Paralegals may also benefit from attending.