Confidently Draft and Negotiate SaaS Agreements
When do you use SaaS agreements and when do you use software licensing agreements? How do you structure, draft and negotiate bullet-proof SaaS agreements? What are the key clauses that must never be left out? In this focused and practical legal program, an experienced SaaS agreement attorney will equip you with the fundamental tools needed to ensure favorable agreements - register today!
- Identify key contract language that must be included.
- Tackle complex technical issues and identify key negotiation tips.
- Understand and define the right to use and the right to access.
- Address hidden security risks and data privacy issues.
Session Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Eastern
Presenter: Brian Kirkpatrick
- Evolution of Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Understanding and Defining SaaS
- Technical Considerations
- Legal and Contractual Issues
- Advising the Business
- Deciding Whether to Use SaaS
This legal program is designed for attorneys who want to better understand SaaS agreements. Paralegals may also benefit